Each card in this special set of 8 Little Blessings have a selected bible verse on one side, and have space on the back to write your own greetings to the recipient.
Scrambling to find a nice card, fret no more! These handy little cards are here to help! Just write a note behind any of these little ones to add your own personal touch to show someone you care! These are suitable to be given on their own, attach to a present, or insert into a red packet.
Set of 8: Comes with one each of the following 8 cards
Design 1: Seek Me with all your Heart — Jeremiah 29:13
Design 2: Ask according to His will and He hears us — 1 John 5:14
Design 3: He has made everything beautiful in His time — Ecclesiastes 3:11
Design 4: Share in Christ's suffering, rejoice in His glory — 1 Peter 4:13
Design 5: Joyful are those who obey his laws — Psalm 119:2
Design 6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart — Proverbs 3:5-6
Design 7: In humility look to the interests of others — Philippians 2:3-4
Design 8: All scripture is breathed out by God — 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- comes as a set of 8 cards
- packed in a protective sleeve to ensure it gets to you in pristine condition
- reverse side has space to pen your own greetings to the recipient
Size: 5.0 x 9.4cm
- while every effort has been made to ensure that the product photo is as close to the likeness of the actual artwork, please be aware that colours on the screen may vary due to the lighting and colour resolutions of different screens.
- orders will be sent via Singpost (Normal Mail). Will require an additional top up of SGD$3 if you would like it registered. Please Contact Us after you have placed an order to inform us of this request.
Notify me when the product is available
Select your product
Thank you for your interest! Please leave your email address and an email will be sent to you when the product is back in stock. For seasonal items such as the calendar, there will be no reprint once sold out. However, do leave you email if you would like to be notified early if a similar one is produced next year (God-willing!). Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.